Occupational Therapy (OT) helps children and adults with special needs to live their best life and to be independent in every daily living tasks. Occupational therapy focuses on the skills required for age-appropriate performance, with the use of assessment and intervention to develop children’s abilities and to be able to grow into functional and independent adults. Activities that OT provides to children mainly focus on the following items;
- Gross and fine motor skills.
- Visual motor integration.
- Sensory processing system.
- Social participation.
- The functional task in daily life.
- Cognitive skills.
- Modify and support the learning materials for children when required to maximize independence in each skill both at school and at home.
New Day Learning provides occupational therapy service individually and group session, works and plans together with the multidisciplinary team.
Our occupational therapy services at New Day Learning;
- Occupational therapy assessment.
- Specific intervention in each area of life skills.
- Providing individual, group and community sessions.
- Develop, recover, maintain child’s abilities.
- Educating and involving parents and caretakers.
To schedule a consultation or appointment please contact us below.