Speech and Language Therapy is developed to improve a students difficulty with communication, interaction and understanding language by reading, writing and speaking. We support students with communication difficulties such as phonemic disorders, dysarthria and language delay disorders. Our therapists provide a range of activities, teaching methods and interventions to help our students with communication.
Speech and Language services include:
- Verbal Therapy by strengthing their speech muscles in order to speak the words and sentences clearly without stuttering.
- Visual and reading support by strengthing their reading comprehension and processing the language in order to understand the whole pictures in their mind.
- Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS) to support students with the inability to voice to be able to communicate with other people through picture exchange of what their wants.
- AAC (Augmentative and Alternative Communication), describes various methods of communication that can help people who are unable to use verbal speech to communicate.
- Hanen Program to develop early language to have effective conversation.
To request more information please contact us below.